To maintaining a clear water flow from Fat, Oil and Grease KEE Bio-Guard ensures:
- Prevention of unpleasant odours
- Elimination of expensive call-outs
- Free running drains
- Conformity with effluent discharge regulations
- An environmentally friendly response to pollution
- Peace of mind.
KEE Bio-Guard is a long-lasting solution which needs little further maintenance. Completely biodegradable, and is safe to use in the kitchen environment
KEE Bio-Guard is the biological alternative to prevent blocked drains, offensive smells and maintenance of grease traps.
KEE Wastewater Treatment Systems can be configured for BOD removal and/or nitrification and/or de-nitrification and can include a built-in or modular physical-biological tertiary filter. UV disinfection can also be included into the packaged plant to enable non-portable water re-use.
KEE PROCESS LIMITED and KEE SERVICES LIMITED
KEE is a globally recognised brand operating within in the industrial, commercial and domestic wastewater treatment industries. KEE’s specialist knowledge and expertise is derived from over 60 years’ experience in the design, development, manufacture, install, commissioning, operation, refurbishment, repair and maintenance of wastewater treatment systems and equipment, including:
- Fixed Film Reactors: Rotating Biological Contactors (RBCs), Packaged RBC Systems, Moving Bed Biological Reactors (MBBR) and Submerged Aerated Filters (SAF).
- Suspended Growth Reactors: Extended Aeration, Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR), Oxidation Ditch, IFAS process technologies and Anaerobic Biological Reactor (ABR) for high strength industrial waste.
- ‘Turn Key’ Solutions: Technical Design, Project Appraisal & Management, Process Engineering, Plant Installation & Operation, Equipment Refurbishment & Upgrades and Plant Rental. KEE also provide approved spares and ancillary products such as Final Clarifiers and Settlement Tanks.
KEE Services Ltd specialise in maintenance & repair services for all makes and types of wastewater treatment systems & pumping stations. Our nationwide team of directly employed, regional engineers and technicians are KEE trained, DBS checked and British Water Certified.